To accompany the release of the second edition of Simon’s book ‘Hacking Electronics’ in October 2017 we have expanded on the original Hacking Electronics Starter Kit to produce the Hacking Electronics Mega Kit.
We have improved the kit enormously adding a whole load of new components. Some highlights of the new kit include:
- Digital Multimeter with continuity setting
- Half-sized breadboard
- MonkMakes Protoboard
- Jumper lead sets for Male to Male, Female to Male and Female to Female, for connecting up breadboard Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- 6V DC motor and servo motor
- A big selection of components: resistors, capacitors, LEDs, transistors and ICs
- Relay, buzzer and switches
This kit is due to be released around September 2017.